The WT100 transmitter is an easy-to-use, plug and play process instrument featuring intuitive menus to simplify sensor configuration and calibration just by following the prompts on the screen without further instructions.
• Multiple channels accept the analysis of Dissolved Oxygen (DO), pH/ORP, Conductivity and Turbidity.
• Characterized by long stability and high performance since the optical isolator technology, the smart transmitter can meet the demanding measuring requirements in most industrial applications.
• Auto display multiple parameters such as dissolved oxygen (mg/L, saturation), real time temperature, sensor status and corresponding current output (4-20mA) on a high-resolution graphic LCD screen.
• Modbus RS485 provides easy communication to a computer or other data collection systems.
• Auto data storage every 5 minutes and continuous data saving for at least one month.
• Ideal choice for continuous monitoring water quality in industrial process, wastewater plant, aquaculture, natural/drinking water treatment, and other environmental automation control systems.